Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Kkcenterhk nail decals

Heeeey!!


It has been a while since my last post as these past couple of weeks I've been rather busy. I got a random job for 2 days as a Spanish interpreter for some I.T. meetings at a university and have been working in a baby clothes shop. All spells monies!! Yeaaaw! And you'll be pleased to know that I have been furiously applying to lots of nice jobs, which have resulted in a couple of interviews. Please keep those polished fingers crossed for me that I get some good news!!


I have a whole load of photos from new nail stuff I've used, so I shall be realeasing them in posts to come this week. 


Last week I tried out some nail decals from the Kkcentrehk that I bought after seeing some lovely ones on Sunny's nails. These are the ones I bought and this is what they looked like on my nails:

If you lot have ever put on fake tattoos when you were younger, you'll have no problem in putting these nails on. All you have to do is:

1. Peel away the top plastic layer

2. Cut out the design you want

3. Soak it in water for a few seconds

4. Pull the design off the paper (I found tweezers to be helpful in this!)

5. Place on the nail.

If the design isn't quite where you want it, you can add a little more water on to the design and move it around. You need to wait for it to dry before touching it again or adding a top coat.

While I think water nail decals are a great time saving idea, I really don't think they are very me. They look cool on other people but I don't think I pull them off very well and I ended up looking a bit tacky! Oh deaaar! Saying that, I still have two other designs to try out from kkcenterhk so they might work out better.

What do you guys think of them??

In other news, I have been busy making cakes with my sister, Figgy. Check out our efforts over here on her own blog. She has a lovely little fledgling crafts blog with her friend Lane so go and check them out for some cuteness, creativity, sparkle and crazy chatter!!

And please please tell me what has been happening in Blogland in my 2 week absence???

Wig Wam xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful nail decals, they look gorgeous on :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Yeah they looked nice but not very me I'm afraid :(

      Delete
  2. The decals came out really nice! They seem like they apply easily!
    I just took a look at your guys' cakes on your sister's blog...yum!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HEhehe they ARE yum!!! Lemon driiizzle yumsies!!

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...