Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Penguin Makeup Challenge // Day One, babies!!

Heeeeey Everyone!


Today is the 1st of August (well, it is here in London at least) which can only mean one thing....... DAY ONE OF THE PENGUIN MAKEUP CHALLENGE!!


I may have mentioned once or twice that I was excited about this one, so it gives me great pleasure to show you what I did with the instructions for today.


Day One // Black and White
In this photo you can see that the flower petals I attached with eyelash glue are white and a bit greeny pinky too. I hope this will be overlooked with regards to the challenge rules!!! It is all otherwise black and white innit! 


Eyebrows: Don't laugh but I made them super black and filled them in with a slanted brush and black eyeshadow for a striking, defined look. I used Natural Collection's black eyeshadow. Super cheap. Does the job.


Eyes and stripe: Max Factor Masterpiece liquid eyeliner // Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion


Petals: pinched from a dried up flower on the kitchen table.


Origami crane: made by yours truly with a microscope. Jokinnnggg! But yes I did make it. 


Check out what the other ladies (I think we are all ladies? Or are there some men doing this challenge too?) have come up with for this challenge below!



Wig Wam xx

20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks, Norelis! I reckon it could be a good festival look?

      Delete
  2. I love this! The eyebrow (I would make that a plural but there's only one in the picture haha) looks really good, not funny at all! :D You definitely did better then me today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no why didn't you like yours? Haha in real life I wouldn't make them (or it!) sooo dark!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome! I love the flower petals! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, Roisin!! Although you can only see one of them. You never know... the other one might be wonky!!!

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous! The black & white photos are amazing, I have serious eyebrow envy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks!! But you too can achieve these brows with a little eye shadow!!!

      Delete
  6. wow...this is amazing! i absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty. I never would have thought to use flower petals - so nipping that idea for the next festival I go to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey! Yes I just looked around the house for something white and cooool to stick on!

      Delete
  8. Love your work on this one! Too bad you didn't use some salt as well! Would have been so much fun to see what you would create out of it!
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate that loooads cos your makeup skillz are amazing! Maybe we should come up with a food makeup challenge?

      Delete
  9. Love this, but you already knew that!! =) Flower petals was a great addition

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...