Monday, 23 July 2012

Trianguleopard

Heeey Everyone!

The sun is ACTUALLY shining here in London and the first hectic-ness of the Olympics is taking hold. The games haven't started yet and already people are waiting 2 hours to get on the tube..... NOT looking forward to the crowds. Seriously.

Anyhooo, these nails are some of my favourites I've done in recent times. I actually decided to get a bit more technical and spend more time doing my nails as lack of inspiration has attacked me recently. Buuut I really like how these turned out! I saw a similar design here from Boom Nails and fell in love.

I hope everybody is having a briiiilliant start to the week. I'm off to the park in the sunshine to squidge my baby cousins.

Wig Wam xx

PS Don't spend too long looking at my cuticles... They are suffering from severe neglect.

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love the colours you used

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Those colours work so well together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katie! Yeah they're like pastel with a little extra blue thrown in!

      Delete
  3. these are lovely! beautiful colours :) my brother lives in london and he's not buzzing for all the people that are gunna be around either, it's such a nightmare x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Omggg it is gonna be so yuck :(

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Awww thanks :) I'm pleased with it too!

      Delete
  5. Ooh I'm excited to watch the Olympics :D
    Your mani is gorgeous! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Traci!!! Hehe I think the only Olympics thing I'm looking forward to watching is the men's swimming and diving....

      Delete
  6. These are gorgeous, I'm absolutely in love with them! Just found you through Elanor's Nails blog and very happy I did too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Alexis! I really appreciate that :) glad you have decided to stick around hehe. It's comments like yours that make me wanna blog yeyyy!!!

      Delete
  7. As the admin of this site is working, no doubt very quickly
    it will be famous, due to its feature contents.



    Feel free to visit my page - brewery

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...