Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Giraffe nails // Figgy Lane

Heeey Everyone!

I'm feeling a little bit under the weather and have been accompanied on the sofa by my duvet, so a bit of a short post for you lot today.

I want to share some nails that my sister, Figgy, from Figgy Lane did on my own nails for a competition featured on Fingerpainted. They were sooooo cute and original that I knew you guys would like them too.  Have a looksie:

For the full post click here.

I hope everyone is feeling well. That's all for now, nail-lovers!!

Wig Wam xx

9 comments:

  1. :O I am also on the sofa with a stupid flu two days before going on holiday :( How poopie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's sooo rubbish! Espesh cos you feel so weak and yuck :(

      Delete
  2. Whoa!!!! That is awesome! She did an amazing job on your nails! So detailed! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is sooo cute!! We're thinking of other animals now :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god! I have never seen anything like that, that is just amazing! So cute, and so original!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...