Wednesday, 18 July 2012

Giraffe nails // Figgy Lane

Heeey Everyone!

I'm feeling a little bit under the weather and have been accompanied on the sofa by my duvet, so a bit of a short post for you lot today.

I want to share some nails that my sister, Figgy, from Figgy Lane did on my own nails for a competition featured on Fingerpainted. They were sooooo cute and original that I knew you guys would like them too.  Have a looksie:

For the full post click here.

I hope everyone is feeling well. That's all for now, nail-lovers!!

Wig Wam xx

9 comments:

  1. :O I am also on the sofa with a stupid flu two days before going on holiday :( How poopie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's sooo rubbish! Espesh cos you feel so weak and yuck :(

      Delete
  2. Whoa!!!! That is awesome! She did an amazing job on your nails! So detailed! Love it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is sooo cute!! We're thinking of other animals now :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my god! I have never seen anything like that, that is just amazing! So cute, and so original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks Elanor! It was all Figgy!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Jenni! I have informed Figgy!

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...