Saturday, 29 October 2011

Elephant nails

A couple of weeks ago I visited my sister at Uni in Brighton, and when out shopping in Boots I spotted the Model's Own WAH nail art pen. Obviously I had to buy it. My sister offered herself as the guinea pig on my first go on the pen, and this is what I came up with:



If only she had an extra nail to make his tail!! I used H&M nail varnish in grey which was surprisingly good value for 99p. I have reports that this design stayed on for a good few weeks and received many a compliment from my sis's design mates.

Wig Wam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...