Saturday, 29 October 2011

The moment when something so bad is so good!!

Some call it chavvy, some call it bling but whatever it is I like it!!! I like to think I can pull off a bit of a chav look. I refer here to a massive metallic gold Playboy bag with quilted hearts on it and also to a metallic pink pair of Reebok high tops. I have worn both items with flair (I think) and it was with this in mind that I made these nails:




With two coats of Rimmel Pro in Urban Purple, I attached these little rhinestones I got off ebay (for a mere £2.95) with some nail glue. I had never really used nail glue before and it resulted with me gluing my nail to my finger for a few days, but aside from that it was a successful move! With a little bit of Seche Vite on top for the shine, the look was complete! What do you think? Too chav?

Wig Wam xxx

PS As a side note I would say to only put a tiny layer of Seche Vite on top as I pretty much flooded the rhinestones with it and got a bit clogged up with it! Use sparingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...