Aside from the terrible title (and quite frankly a Dad joke) here's another nail sesh I had a few weeks ago. It was with a little inspiration from lovely Jane at Nailside that I gave it a go. It is not as hard as it looks, but I have to say it took a pretty long time (which is why I shyed away from repeating it on my aunties nails, ha!). It pretty much involves putting down some semi-opaque sellotape (you know those ones where you can see exactly where it's stuck down) on your nails in creative ways. One thing I found is that you should always stick the sellotape to your skin (wrist seemed to work best) about 3 times before sticking it to your nails cos otherwise it's a total mess!! And this is what resulted! What do you think?
Wig Wam xx

Oooh, I'm in love with the colors you used! Also the finish of glitter and creme makes it very interesting, great job! ^^
ReplyDeleteLoved the title btw, haha :-P
ReplyDelete