Wednesday, 26 October 2011

Mani mani mani, must be funny... in a rich man's world!!

Aside from the terrible title (and quite frankly a Dad joke) here's another nail sesh I had a few weeks ago. It was with a little inspiration from lovely Jane at Nailside that I gave it a go. It is not as hard as it looks, but I have to say it took a pretty long time (which is why I shyed away from repeating it on my aunties nails, ha!). It pretty much involves putting down some semi-opaque sellotape (you know those ones where you can see exactly where it's stuck down) on your nails in creative ways. One thing I found is that you should always stick the sellotape to your skin (wrist seemed to work best) about 3 times before sticking it to your nails cos otherwise it's a total mess!! And this is what resulted! What do you think?

Wig Wam xx

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm in love with the colors you used! Also the finish of glitter and creme makes it very interesting, great job! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the title btw, haha :-P

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...