Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Penguin Makeup Challenge // Black and Colour

Heeey Everyone!!

Hectic times at the Olympic Village this week. Have managed to make friends with lots of athletes and that I know of, am currently mates with the Mexican football team and the Japanese women's football team. The others I have no idea about... I think it's rude to start asking them about their sport?!

Aaanyway. Today is the second leg of the Penguin Makeup Challenge, details of which can be found on this post. It is black and colour day!!! I got all colourful and started drawing on lots of streaks of different hues. I started thinking a bit outside the box and marry my 2 loves of eye makeup and nails by putting striping tape on my eyes. Did NOT work unfortunately. I reckon the tapes are duds as they weren't sticky at all boooo. I'm a bit annoyed that the photos didn't come out as good this time. I'm home alone so have no Figgy to take my photos grr. And here's what I came up with:

I used an eyeshadow palette from Beauty Base (super cheapos brand) and a Saffron eyeshadow palette with about 50 colours in it for £2 from the lovely Portobello Road Market.

This one's not as creative as the last one, as I honestly forgot that the challenge was on today. I am absolutely shattered from working 6 consecutive days waking up at 4am to get to the Olympic Village for a 6am shift. Phewf! Today is my day off though yeyyyy!

Happy penguin challenging! 

Wig Wam xx





16 comments:

  1. The liner looks awesome! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I actually do my eyeliner (only the black bit) almost identical to that most days!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanking you Winnie! I'm just disappointed that the true vibrancy didn't come out in th photos.

      Delete
  3. I really like this :)

    I have an award for you! Sorry if you've done it! http://www.hens-nest.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane! Yes I do have it but it super appreciated all the same :)

      Delete
  4. What a cool idea! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to ask, but what Olympic Event do you compete in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw hehe I'm not that cool! I'm working at the Olympic Village and just get paid to smile and be lovely to athletes!! Very surreal walking around and seeing loads of famous people. I saw Aries Merritt today and Mo Farah :)

      Delete
    2. Oh, that's really cool! I wish I could do that!

      Delete
  6. It looks gorgeous, your eyeliner is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's so exciting that you get to meet athletes! I'm kind of sad the games are ending...
    I absolutely love your look! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...