Sunday, 9 September 2012

Important announcement!! // Animal carnival

Heeeeeey Everyone!!

I realise there has been a super huge gap between the last post and this one. Don't worry, I'm still alive and have been painting my little nails off every few days. I have just been a bit busy at work (super unsociable hours) and haven't checked blogger for a long tiiime.

Also, Figgy Lane and I have been concocting a brand new never seen before event!!! Now I don't want to call it a "challenge" per se, as I think calling it a challenge makes it sound like a task. Figgy Lane and I are all about the fun times and want this to be a little crazy celebration of animals and make up and creativity. And thus was born: The Animal Carnival!!!!

The carnival will take place every week for 5 weeks starting towards the end of September (the exact week will be posted at a later date once we have spread the good carnival word!!) The idea is that you have a week in which to create and submit your look, because I know that a lot of us find it difficult to find the time to keep to strict challenge schedules right?! No one should feel guilty for not posting in time should they!! 

There aren't too many rules to the carnival as Figgy Lane and I are pretty easy going relaxed peoples BUT!

1. No face paints.

2. Show us any sources you get your inspiration from. The wackier the better.

3. Umm.. yeah that's all the rules. Told you we're easy going.

Some of you have already expressed your interest in taking part in a bit of an off-the-wall challenge, but if you would like to be included on the inlinkz and wanna take part, re post the poster above and link back to this page so people know what to do!

Send me an email on email.wigwam@gmail.com if you would like to take part!!! I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with!!!! I await your e-mails with super duper charged up excitement!!!

Wig Wam xx

9 comments:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait to see posts! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so freaking awesome! I can't wait to see what you come up with ;) I'm thinking about joining this challenge, I'll let you know!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is now the end of September lol so it will be more likely to be happening in October now! No excuses Theo!!

      Delete
  3. How exciting omg this is so awsome dude

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaaa it will be fun! Are you joining in? It's looking more like October now!

      Delete
  4. I'm so excited for the challenge! Also, I just wanted to let you know that I have chosen to award you with the Blog Your Heart Out award!! For more details go here:

    http://totallychicbysamanthal.blogspot.com/2012/10/blog-your-heart-out-award.html

    http://totallychicbysamanthal.blogspot.com/p/about-blog-your-heart-out.html

    Or email me at:

    srlavelle9@gmail.com

    ~Samantha
    totallychicbysamanthal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Samantha!!! Sorry for delay in response... I just stopped blogging one day...! Thanks for the thought and the award though!! Wig Wam xx

      Delete
  5. Such an out of the ordinary blog! Wow..awesome ideas I wish I had! I would have liked to join this competition, but I guess it's too late now..
    I'd like to collab with you on a common project. I got a nails related blog going ethical, but I may come out with makeup and everything else sometimes so..what do you think? contact me here: conigliettablogger@libero.it or join my blog http://nailsnoob.blogspot.it Your approch reminds me a bit of Stephanie of "the science of sleep" movie :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! Sorry for the delay in reply... I wasn't ignoring you I promise! I kinda just stopped blogging one day... as you can probably tell by the lack of posts!! Your project sounds cool! Best of luck with it!! and thanks for the lovely comment!!!

      Wig Wam xx

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...