Monday, 7 November 2011

Ladybird nails!

Hello again!

These are some nails that I tried out last week, thanks to Cute Polish's video tutorial. Ever since I started to dabble in nail art, I've actually found that a lot of men comment on my nails. Whether this is a way for them to start a conversation with a girl I don't know! I hope it's because they can see the cuteness and patience that goes into painting them!!

I got a compliment on this little ladybird at a job interview of all places!! By a man. Strange no??

Check out the video tutorial and try it out for yourself. It was really easy to do, and uses colours that most of us will have.





Wig Wam xx

4 comments:

  1. Why is this design so adorable? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I am so tempted to do this now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! I love cute things tehe

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...