Tuesday, 15 November 2011

From polka dot to red leopard

Hello Readers!

After about 5 days of wearing my polka dot nails (see my Toadstool Nails post) and having mattified them to look new and different, I decided that the last way to update the nails with minimal effort would be to transform them into red leopards. 

It's very simple - all you do is dot some black polish in more or less a random fashion around the original polka dots! Try totally encircling each white dot or just in little 'C' shapes around them. Simples!

 
Wig Wam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...