Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Sparkly hearts

Hello Readers!




On my voyages around nail blogland, I've been seeing a lot of heart designs like Sandra's and Gwen's and thought I would give it a go! It was actually pretty simple and all you have to  do is use a dotting tool (or even just a polish brush) and make a V shape. The v shape just ends up looking like a heart and VOILA! Hearts! I used Barry M red nail glitter polish which when it's not a bit dry (like this one) is amazing over all kinds of red and pink hues of polish. Really christmassy too! 

What do you think? 

Wig Wam xx

4 comments:

  1. Your attempt is definitely better than mine! :D and Barry M ain't available to me :( Would wish to get some though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Barry M has great colours but the formulas for the mint green and strawberry are really hard to work with and didn't dry for aaages!! Seche vite to the rescue tho!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This just has to be one of the cutest manis I ever saw and I will be trying this out for myself around Valentines day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And it is sooo easy! As long as you get the right amount of polish on your dotting thingy.

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...