Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Barry M nail varnish

Hello!


For anyone out there who isn't from the UK, we have a high street pharmacy here called Superdrug and  right now they have a brilliant 3 for 2 on all cosmetics. Sooo of course I jumped on the chance to purchase some nail polishes I had wanted to try out for ages. I ended up getting 3 Barry M polishes:


Barry M: mint green, strawberry and gold foil.
I was really excited to try them... but I have to say they were actually really drippy and thin. Maybe I'm too used to other brands and formulas, but they weren't easy to work with as they sometimes dripped off my nails! I used mint green and foil together with nails inc st johns wood below.


Nails Inc: st johns wood.
Inspired by lovely Jane at Nailside's vintage cloud idea, this is what I came up with:




They're not the best nails I've ever done but I have a terrible habit of painting them in semi-darkness. When will I ever learn??

Wig Wam xxx

10 comments:

  1. Ooh Superdrug, love that store! I visited London last year and really took advantage of the B3G2 haha. You've got some awesome brands in the UK!
    The mani is gorgeous, isn't it easy to achieve? ;-) The colors are really cute together! And thanks for your compliment ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine wasn't as good as yours! (I gots to practice)
    I can't believe you used to bite your nails and yet you're so amazing at the manis you do!!! I think you know when you're addicted to doing your nails when even women think you paint them too often!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I tried to reproduce Jane's design and the results were not good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thankyou! 4 days later and they still haven't chipped either (woo Seche Vite!!) Thanks for following my little blog, I love yours and all your creativity too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that St John's Wood and love it! Just found your blog-am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fingers, yeah isn't it St John's Wood such a unique colour? I find I always get a good reception to it. (Also I live there, so extra reason to love it!) I recently picked up a similar colour and will make a post about it super soon.

    Aaaaand thanks for following my little blog :) it makes me smile to know people read it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove this mani super cute!!!!! I have a few barry m polishes, but I wish I had more!

    Hey could you vote for me to be the next Rimmel 10? I'm Megan M. All the infos on my blog!
    http://collegemakeupbudget.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...