Thursday, 2 February 2012

Frosted peaches

Hiya!


Sorry for zi lack of posts recently. I have a few up my sleeve though so watch zis space!


Over Christmas my nails grew without me realising, and even though they were peeling at the ends (not enough calcium methinks?!) I still let them grow. I have to say they made manis look so much nicer but long nails are very annoying cos they catch on everything. I thought they looked like frosted peaches!




Nails Inc. Wellington Square plus Colorclub twinkly stuff

Wig Wam xx



3 comments:

  1. Color Club "twinkly stuff"--hee, I think I missed that collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty mani!! Love that peach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha yes twinkly stuff. I threw away the cardboard thing it came in and now I have nooo idea which one is which in the colorclub Christmas collection (you probably noticed I can't get enough!!)

    Thanks MariJo!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...