Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Wig Wam in Mexico

Hola Everyone!!! 


I know you have all obviously been wondering where I've been the last few months (you were, right?! hehe) and the truth is that I simply haven't had enough time to make these little posts of mine. I also went away to Mexico for a month!!! Bad month for nails as I couldn't be bothered to do them nicely while I was away, but great month for FOOD, SUNSHINE and WEDDING CRASHING!!!








So this post is just to say that I'm back!! (And newly unemployed... does anyone see a correlation there?! hehe!)

Wig Wam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...