Thursday, 10 May 2012

Fruit Pastels..

Hello Readers!


About 3 months ago I opened the new look edition of Company magazine and almost threw up when I saw all the pastel colours dominating the pages. I seriously thought "WHO would wear colours like that?!" 


But since then I have had to eat some humble pie and have realised that pastels look GREAT on nails. That, or the fashion industry has infiltrated my brain godammit!! Pretty much after the purchase of my lovely candymintapple Essie I have luuurved pastels on nails. Especially since it brings out your tan, ohh yeahhh!
Colours used: Model's Own Lilac Dream, Nails Inc Wellington Square, Essie Candy Mint Apple


Natural light


What do you lot think? Pastels for the win??

Wig Wam xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...