Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Sowee the Penguin Makeup Challenge will be delayed somewhat...

Heeeey Everyone!

This week I will be house sitting and as such will be nowhere near any ridic makeupish things to take part in the PMC on time. Hopefully Kaki will have the InLinkz open long enough for me to get in on the action later on...? But who knows. Maybe my male friend will have some fun stuff knocking about his house that I can stick on my face!

For now, here are some nails I wore last week:

I hope everyone is making the most of their summer times!!

Wig Wam xx


6 comments:

  1. I love these! They're really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeeeeey if you like!
    Really pretty many, it looks like little turquoise stones at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, FICAREI MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the comments everyone! I have kinda stopped blogging for now... but hope you enjoy revisiting existing posts :)

    Wig Wam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty nails! I'm a new follower. Hope you will follow back.

    Thanks
    xx, Gina

    http://www.lipglossonmylatte.com/

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...