Sunday, 8 January 2012

And now I am a Versatile Blogger yeyyyy!

Hey everyone!


So I've received another award from the lovely Katee at A Girl and Her Polish!! Hip hip hooray!! I won't be thanking my dead hamsters this time... I'll put it down to blog-readers being nosy as this award involves listing 7 things about myself!




Even though I find these things a bit cringe-esque, here are my 7 facts which may help me seem more real than just a virtual voice!! (well, a voice with nails at least)
  1. I used to be a drummer back in the day. A fact that is somewhat unusual in girls.
  2. I speak fluent Spanish thanks to my Chilean mother (a GREAT fact to pull out when you're on a date)
  3. Last year I was in a lookalike agency as a Kate Middleton lookalike.
  4. By day I rip people off at a certain travel agency and hate it!
  5. I have many a plan to leave my home in London for sunnier climes. The current one is to move to Australia at the end of the year.
  6. I make lots of plans that I never do.
  7. Other arty/crafty interests include origami, crochet (and knitting but I am a bit rubbish at it) ukulele and singing.
The other rule of this award is that you have to pass it on to 15 bloggers so here goes!
  1. 365 Days of Color
  2. Nailside
  3. Stuff I Swatched
  4. Little Hobbies
  5. All Things Nails
  6. Holly and Polish
  7. Computergirl's Musings
  8. Bling it ON!
  9. Gilded Nails
  10. Fiercely Fresh Fingertips
  11. Grape Fizz Nails
  12. Nails and Stuff
  13. Glitter Obsession
  14. Polish Obsession
  15. Something Polished
And finally I thought I would include a photo of what I did today. This is an art installation by Tacita Dean in the Tate Modern in London. A typical Sunday for me!


Wig Wam xx

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for passing this award on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! A Kate Middleton look alike? I hope you had fun.

    I'm not a fan of cold weather either :(.

    Thanks so much for listing me and following ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the award, that is so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mari Jo Yes a Kate Middleton lookalike! Trouble is I had a real job and every time the agency rang me for a Kate job i was always busy dammit!!

    @Shannara/Anne Thompson/Something Polished no worries! Just passing on the blog love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your vote of confidence and sorry I'm just seeing this. IntenseDebates put your comment in Spam and I rarely check it to see if anything is there. I really appreciate this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @AllThingsNails that's ok, you're welcome! To be fair I haven't checked my blog in about a week or two... :-s horrible weather outside today which might call for a bit of blogggingggg!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...