So I've received another award from the lovely Katee at A Girl and Her Polish!! Hip hip hooray!! I won't be thanking my dead hamsters this time... I'll put it down to blog-readers being nosy as this award involves listing 7 things about myself!
Even though I find these things a bit cringe-esque, here are my 7 facts which may help me seem more real than just a virtual voice!! (well, a voice with nails at least)
- I used to be a drummer back in the day. A fact that is somewhat unusual in girls.
- I speak fluent Spanish thanks to my Chilean mother (a GREAT fact to pull out when you're on a date)
- Last year I was in a lookalike agency as a Kate Middleton lookalike.
- By day I rip people off at a certain travel agency and hate it!
- I have many a plan to leave my home in London for sunnier climes. The current one is to move to Australia at the end of the year.
- I make lots of plans that I never do.
- Other arty/crafty interests include origami, crochet (and knitting but I am a bit rubbish at it) ukulele and singing.
The other rule of this award is that you have to pass it on to 15 bloggers so here goes!
Wig Wam xx
- 365 Days of Color
- Stuff I Swatched
- Little Hobbies
- All Things Nails
- Holly and Polish
- Computergirl's Musings
- Bling it ON!
- Gilded Nails
- Fiercely Fresh Fingertips
- Grape Fizz Nails
- Nails and Stuff
- Glitter Obsession
- Polish Obsession
- Something Polished
And finally I thought I would include a photo of what I did today. This is an art installation by Tacita Dean in the Tate Modern in London. A typical Sunday for me!