Thursday, 5 January 2012

OPI cuckoo for this colour

Helloo everyone!

So for Christmas my good friend Budge gave me some lovely colours, including my FIRST EVER OPI varnishes. I was excited to say the least. The only one I've tried is the dark green 'cuckoo for this colour' and I think I like it. I'm not in lurve with it yet, but I think it's cos I'm still mourning the loss of my lovely long nails that I grew over Christmas. Maaan long nails are high maintenance and ultimately, I find they are quite annoying. Texting becomes a problem doesn't it?? And I became a slave to my nail brush!! Anyway I digress. Here's how they turned out with 2 coats without a top coat. I think I've become too used to having the shininess of Seche Vite so I think they look comparatively dull to my normal nails, but I've found that Seche Vite has gotten a bit gloopy and sadly unusable. Plus! Top coats seem to make my nail colour literally peel off. Has anyone else had this problem??



Wig Wam xx

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you!!! The rules are on my page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks!!! I shall be properly blogging tomorrow cos it's gonna be a lazy Sunday :) so will pass it all on then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty color! I love teals like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it's cool apart from the lack of shininess without the top coat. Wait til you see my next post about the other OPI I was given!! It's tooooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...