So for Christmas my good friend Budge gave me some lovely colours, including my FIRST EVER OPI varnishes. I was excited to say the least. The only one I've tried is the dark green 'cuckoo for this colour' and I think I like it. I'm not in lurve with it yet, but I think it's cos I'm still mourning the loss of my lovely long nails that I grew over Christmas. Maaan long nails are high maintenance and ultimately, I find they are quite annoying. Texting becomes a problem doesn't it?? And I became a slave to my nail brush!! Anyway I digress. Here's how they turned out with 2 coats without a top coat. I think I've become too used to having the shininess of Seche Vite so I think they look comparatively dull to my normal nails, but I've found that Seche Vite has gotten a bit gloopy and sadly unusable. Plus! Top coats seem to make my nail colour literally peel off. Has anyone else had this problem??
Wig Wam xx

Very pretty! I am passing on the Versatile Blogger Award to you!!! The rules are on my page. :)
ReplyDeleteAwww thanks!!! I shall be properly blogging tomorrow cos it's gonna be a lazy Sunday :) so will pass it all on then!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty color! I love teals like this one!
ReplyDeleteYeah it's cool apart from the lack of shininess without the top coat. Wait til you see my next post about the other OPI I was given!! It's tooooo cool!
ReplyDelete