Monday, 9 January 2012

OPI Designer de Better!

Hey everyone!


So lovely to have some new followers, thanks nail fans!


Here's my second ever OPI nail polish given to me by Budge for Christmas. And can I just say it is amazing!!!! I've had it on for about 5 days now and no chipping or wear has occurred on my nails. Something which I haven't witnessed since the Nails Inc formulas that were around 7 years ago. I do have colorclub's top coat on but it is actually amazing how well it stays on.








 What is also lovely about this polish are the little red glittery speckles. You can juuust about see them in the windowlight in the photos above.

What do you guys reckon? Cuuuuuute no?

Wig Wam xx

5 comments:

  1. This IS cute!! Amazing that it stayed on so long and so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! And it looks even better in real life. All foily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is awesome and so is how long this mani has lasted! And I love you ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks @Sarah and @something polished! I stole the ring from my mum, I think it's Russian?! I've actually realised I've had this polish on since the sunday before last (9 days!!) And it is still intact :D ridiculous!!!

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...