Today I thought I would share a little crochet project that I've been working on for about..... A YEAR!! It is an Arsenal scarf for my good friend Arthur and he kindly bought all the wool so that I would have a lovely project to work on! The only thing is that I slightly lost my crochet bug and completely forgot about the project. It was especially shameful whenever I would see Arthur and he would always ask me about the length of the scarf, and I would have to concede that it hadn't actually gotten any longer. Eek!
But this week I have decided that the scarf has to be ready by Arthur's birthday. Which gives me a target date of 14th July!!! It has grown a lot in this week of inspiration. Take a look:
| This is the lovely wool I'm using that we bought from my local wool shop Tricolette |
| The red and the white for Arsenal!! |
| The length of the scarf as it stands. Only long enough for one wrap around the neck!! I have a long way to go!! |
| I couldn't resist putting in a nail shot in here!! |
Do you reckon I will get it done on time??
Wig Wam xx
PS If you're interested, the nail colour is one of the Sally Hansen bottles I talked about in this post and it's called cocktail hour. Also you might notice a failed stripyness on the ring finger.... it just peeled right off grr!!

I think you'll get it done :) it looks great so far
ReplyDeleteAhhh thanks Cuti-CLUE-les hope so!! (Your name is so hard to write hehe!!) Please get on at me to do it :D
ReplyDeleteYour blog is so good!
ReplyDeleteI'm your new follower.
Aw thanks Demi Mist! And thanks for following! It's nice to know some people read it. I'm following you too :)
Deletehahaha i hope you get it done on time! for arthurs sake!
ReplyDeleteYeah poor Arthur.... I WILL DO IT!!!! I promise lol!!
DeleteAAAAH! I LOVE ARSENAL! LOVE THIS! :D
ReplyDeleteKeep your eyes peeled for the finished article! I might do a daily "length of scarf" post as encouragement.
DeleteI've also decided to get into football and I've chosen Arsenal as my team (I think). Arthur says I may have lost my life now hahaha.
Yay the scarf is getting there! I'm sure you'll get it done! Go you!! :D Aw your mani is cute! Sucks that the stripes fell off though! lol :D
ReplyDelete