Monday, 28 May 2012

Gradient nails: Essie meets Rimmel

Heey Everyone!


I mentioned in my last post that I was feeling adventurous and wanted to try new things out nail-wise, so at this moment in time I have a bright neon-esque gradient going on. Thanks to the Nailasaurus' tutorial the gradient look has been popping up everywhere in Blogland, so I thought I would give it a go!!


I used Rimmel's Sky High and my new Essie Tart Deco as I love my brights!




You might have noticed that my photos look a little different. That's because I found fotoflexer to edit my photos which seems to work well but it takes a loong time to load or it fails. Hrrmmph! I've also decided to start putting watermarks on my photos as I have come across several of them on Pinterest so reckoned it was about time to put a little Wig Wamness onto them!


Has anyone got any recommendations for an online or free program I can use to edit photos? I use a MacBook! Any suggestions much appreciated!!


Thanks for reading, Nail-Lovers.


Wig Wam xx

6 comments:

  1. I use picasa by google and it is so so handy! Very easy to use and it has some nifty little editing tools :)

    Love the mani :) I really like the mix of two totally different colours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah man I love the clashiness of it :)
    I'm just having a look on the web based picasa.... can't see any editing bits on it?? :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice naiolas!
    looks like youre back into the blogging now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks Figgy!! Maybe you guys would like to do a guest post?

      Delete
  4. This is a lovely gradient! I like your added watermark :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I still can't find a program that will do rounded corners. Any ideas?

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...