I've been getting a bit glitter topcoat mental at the moment, so I just wanted to show you how the new limited edition No 7 glitter top coat in gold looks on nails.
The glitter is suspended quite sparsely, so unless you want a little mini coating of sparkles you might need to do a few layers, or simply squish it on top of the area you want it on. Take a look:
I've also been getting up to a little bit of baking for a friend's housewarming:
It was a lovely day and the party followed me back to the train station with armfuls of wine and glasses in a wine carrier. Didn't realise that it's illegal to drink on public transport in London so shhhhhh don't tell anyone!!
Wig Wam xx





Gasp! This is stunning!!
ReplyDeleteNot so stunning to get off my nails!! hehe
Delete"glitter topcoat mental"--hee! I have so been there. :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. Forgive me if I've already asked you--any chance you'd consider turning off word verification for comments? It makes my eyes go all wonky.
Hey KarenD! I have it on word verification cos a while back I was getting spam comments from some weird websites but I will give it a go and see what happens! I will do it for you, if only for the sake of your eyes!!!
DeleteHey! I'd like to get in touch with you to ask you a few questions, can I have your email? Or if you'l like you can email me at xoxoalexisleightheblog@gmail.com :) Thanks!
ReplyDeleteNice manicure love the glitters you added on top.
ReplyDeleteThanks Beautyshades!
DeleteSuper nice mani!
ReplyDeleteThankyou!!
Deletethis is so pretty! the glitter adds the perfect touch :D
ReplyDeleteoh, and i love the name of your blog btw!
Thanks!! Yeah it is a bit of a funny name as my sister calls me Wig Wam, so I just thought of a way to make it into a unique title. Btw I can't seem to follow your blog?
Delete