Tuesday, 29 May 2012

No 7 Gold Glitter Topcoat

Heeey Everyone!


I've been getting a bit glitter topcoat mental at the moment, so I just wanted to show you how the new limited edition No 7 glitter top coat in gold looks on nails.


The glitter is suspended quite sparsely, so unless you want a little mini coating of sparkles you might need to do a few layers, or simply squish it on top of the area you want it on. Take a look:




 I've also been getting up to a little bit of baking for a friend's housewarming:

It was a lovely day and the party followed me back to the train station with armfuls of wine and glasses in a wine carrier. Didn't realise that it's illegal to drink on public transport in London so shhhhhh don't tell anyone!!

Wig Wam xx



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Not so stunning to get off my nails!! hehe

      Delete
  2. "glitter topcoat mental"--hee! I have so been there. :)

    P.S. Forgive me if I've already asked you--any chance you'd consider turning off word verification for comments? It makes my eyes go all wonky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey KarenD! I have it on word verification cos a while back I was getting spam comments from some weird websites but I will give it a go and see what happens! I will do it for you, if only for the sake of your eyes!!!

      Delete
  3. great mani.please visit my blog end subscribe and i will do the same on yours.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'd like to get in touch with you to ask you a few questions, can I have your email? Or if you'l like you can email me at xoxoalexisleightheblog@gmail.com :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice manicure love the glitters you added on top.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so pretty! the glitter adds the perfect touch :D
    oh, and i love the name of your blog btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yeah it is a bit of a funny name as my sister calls me Wig Wam, so I just thought of a way to make it into a unique title. Btw I can't seem to follow your blog?

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...