Saturday, 2 June 2012

Thank you! Muchas gracias! Merci!!!

Heeey Beautiful Readers!!


I logged in today to find that I had 50 followers!!! All following and hopefully reading my blog!!!! My blog! My little blog!! Yes, amazing!!! (Can you tell I am excited???)


 I am super duper chuffed and grateful :) 50 followers may not seem like a lot to some people, but it is to me. To know that people actually read it and I'm not just chatting to myself about nail polishes is brilliantissimo!! Saves me from looking like a loner blogger!!! Hehe.


So a big thank you to all you lovely people who read it. I really appreciate it!!! Please enjoy a virtual cup of lovely chocomel hot chocolate from the Netherlands as a token of my gratitude.



Mucho loves from a Jubilee weekended London,


Wig Wam xx

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on your 50 followers! That's so awesome! I'm so glad because you have an amazing blog and I absolutely love reading your posts! That hot chocolate looks so delicious! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks I really appreciate that!!! Glad you enjoy reading!!!

      Delete
  2. congrats on all your followers!
    awww i miss the netherlands... and london!!! london was my favorite spot back when i visited europe :3

    ReplyDelete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...