Saturday, 2 June 2012

No 7 Me! Me! Me! - barbie style

Hey Everyone!! 

Last week my nails get super duper long so I decided to use my new No 7 polish to Barbie-fy them! Those of you in the UK I'm sure you know that the £5 Boots voucher is really handy when you want to buy a polish on a budget. I snapped this one up for a mere £2.50. As with the other No 7 polish I own, I found it to be slightly streaky and needed a good 2 or 3 coats to get a smooth colour. I added some hearts with a white nail art pen to make it extra girly and sickening haha!!






Thanks for le read!

Wig Wam xx

6 comments:

  1. lol! Your nails look fabulous! This is super girly!! Haha. I LOVE it! Those tiny hearts are adorable... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! i love that's its not overdone (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks!! Was maybe a bit too OTT girly for moi... not enough irony in the mani to get away with it!!

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...