| OPI favourite: Designer de-better! |
Here are a few pics of the nails I'm wearing today. I couldn't be bothered to do anything too complicated or time consuming so I opted for a simple row of neon dots with some nail art pens. Actually turned out pretty well as I have had lots of nice comments from friends and weirdly, strangers!
That ring is one of my current faves. I bought it off a topless Mexican guy whose trousers were so low that I could almost see too much if you know what I mean. But he was nice and the ring was so bloody cheap I couldn't refuse (£7 to be exact!) It's a solid piece of turquoise. Bargain!!
I did a random day of work at a market stall in Spitalfields City Farm selling baby clothes today and met lots of lovely people. There were some particular work mates that were a bit noisy though:
![]() |
| Oinky Squealerson |
Wig Wam xx


I need to pet oinky squealerson. I'm not even kidding.
ReplyDeleteYour mani is so cute! love the change of colour on each nail
You're hilarious!! Have you got a thing for piggies?
DeleteVery nice mani and a ring! :)
ReplyDeleteThankyou Zebra-Nails!! :)
Deletecute nails!! that ring is super cool btw :D & LOL i love what you named oinky squealerson :D
ReplyDeleteHehehe him and his mate were soo noisy and squeaky!!!
DeleteAwesome mani! I love the contrast of the neon and silver together :)
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :) It has all changed today...!
DeleteVery unique nails.
ReplyDelete(There is jewellery Giveaway on my blog at the moment.
http://www.beautyandthemist.com/2012/06/jewellery-international-giveaway-with-2.html)
Thank you!!
Deletelove how fututristic this mani looks and that ring is amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! And yeah I suppose it does look a bit space-esque!!
DeleteI love how your nails look! So simple, but so eye-catching! Love it! I also love your ring! It's such a pretty color and shape :)
ReplyDeleteAwww..Oinky Squealerson! So cute!
I know I love this ring too! Yes Oinky Squealerson was cute. If he hadn't been so dirty I would have squished his nosey hehe!
DeleteI'm definitely coping this idea! love them!
ReplyDeletexoxoxoxox
Kas&Blue
Thanks!! Yeh they look good and sooo simples!
DeleteVery nice mani!! I love the contrast with the metallic.
ReplyDeleteThanks!! :)
DeleteOMG is this the OPI muppet foil color? I've been wanting this one and the brown one! Unlike Roisin, I do not have a thing for pigs lol but cute name! haha :D
ReplyDeleteJust saw you wrote the color under the picture lol I'm blind :P
Delete