Sunday, 3 June 2012

Nails du jour



OPI favourite: Designer de-better!
Heeey Everyone!


Here are a few pics of the nails I'm wearing today. I couldn't be bothered to do anything too complicated or time consuming so I opted for a simple row of neon dots with some nail art pens. Actually turned out pretty well as I have had lots of nice comments from friends and weirdly, strangers!


That ring is one of my current faves. I bought it off a topless Mexican guy whose trousers were so low that I could almost see too much if you know what I mean. But he was nice and the ring was so bloody cheap I couldn't refuse (£7 to be exact!) It's a solid piece of turquoise. Bargain!!


I did a random day of work at a market stall in Spitalfields City Farm selling baby clothes today and met lots of lovely people. There were some particular work mates that were a bit noisy though:
Oinky Squealerson

Wig Wam xx

20 comments:

  1. I need to pet oinky squealerson. I'm not even kidding.

    Your mani is so cute! love the change of colour on each nail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're hilarious!! Have you got a thing for piggies?

      Delete
  2. Very nice mani and a ring! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute nails!! that ring is super cool btw :D & LOL i love what you named oinky squealerson :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe him and his mate were soo noisy and squeaky!!!

      Delete
  4. Awesome mani! I love the contrast of the neon and silver together :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) It has all changed today...!

      Delete
  5. Very unique nails.

    (There is jewellery Giveaway on my blog at the moment.
    http://www.beautyandthemist.com/2012/06/jewellery-international-giveaway-with-2.html)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how fututristic this mani looks and that ring is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah I suppose it does look a bit space-esque!!

      Delete
  7. I love how your nails look! So simple, but so eye-catching! Love it! I also love your ring! It's such a pretty color and shape :)
    Awww..Oinky Squealerson! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love this ring too! Yes Oinky Squealerson was cute. If he hadn't been so dirty I would have squished his nosey hehe!

      Delete
  8. I'm definitely coping this idea! love them!

    xoxoxoxox
    Kas&Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Yeh they look good and sooo simples!

      Delete
  9. Very nice mani!! I love the contrast with the metallic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG is this the OPI muppet foil color? I've been wanting this one and the brown one! Unlike Roisin, I do not have a thing for pigs lol but cute name! haha :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just saw you wrote the color under the picture lol I'm blind :P

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...