Today's nails are so named because it just so happens that these are the nails of the day and I have a stinking hangover (it is 6.30pm here in London... that's how bad it is!)
They're pretty much the same nails as I had in my last post below, with some added stripes. A great way to update a mani if you just can't be bothered to go to too much effort!!
I've also been having fun playing around on Picasa thanks to Alexis from xoxoalexisleigh, which is why the photos look kinda cosmic!! Normally I don't tweak the colours so that you lot can get an accurate representation of the colours I use, but since a black can only really black I played with these ones!
I went to Hyde Park yesterday for a picnic gin and tonic sesh and watched the jubilee concert on big screens. I hate the monarchy and could not give a sheet about the queen, but there was a great atmosphere yesterday so in that way it was a nice day/evening out!!
Hope everyone has had a good week!!
Wig Wam xx


Very cute mani! Hope you get some rest.
ReplyDeleteAw thanks! I only brought it on myself though.. serves me right! Actually, I blame the queen!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the nails x
ReplyDeleteGracias!
DeleteGreat mani for having a hangover. Eek. lol. Hopefully you're feeling better now :D
ReplyDeleteI love the way your pictures are! They look artsy hehe.
I've used striping tape and left them on as designs themselves...I've yet to try it this way. I should try and see if the lines come out ok!
Did you find that the tape peeled off though?? Sooo annoying!
Deleteboth times ive tried it its never worked :( it just peels off the nail varnish and makes the lines look messies
DeleteOh no Figgy Lane!!! I try and peel off as SOON as I've applied the polish.
Deletehaha yay shoutout! ;) Thanks!
ReplyDelete:D
DeleteVery pretty! Bummer that it didn't last.
ReplyDelete