Heeey Everyone!
You will be glad to know that today's mani does not bring a hangover with it. Hooray! I've been seeing lots of very simple manis with a base colour plus glittery bits on top and have been loving the layered simplistic look so I gave it a go:
| I used Model's Own Lilac Dream and No 7 gold glitter top coat |
| Please don't look at the crappiness of the first finger.. I did this in a bit of a rushed/careless manner! |
Not sure if you lot can tell that I've been trying to actually take care of my cuticles for once. I have been attacking them with orangewood sticks and cuticle clippers and they're not as dry as usual thanks to a weirdly named product that my Dad* uses called "Mane 'n Tail Hoofmaker." It has actual horses on the front so for a long time I thought it was for horses and I thought he was going nuts. Or at least something declaring itself as a hoofmaker does not sound conducive to softness does it?? But no, turns out it makes your hands and cuticley bits nice and soft!
That's all for now nail-lovers! I'm off to go and pick up my squidgy little sis from the train station :) yeyyyy!!
Wig Wam xx
*He has offered himself to be featured in the blog in a nail-related way (yes that's right. You didn't read that wrong. A NAIL-RELATED way haha!!)soon so keep your eyes peeled for that!!! Watch le space!!


I love it. The gold glitter is gorgeous. Really similar to essence make it golden :)
ReplyDeleteWell hopefully after a trip to Penny's (!) I might get to have my own one hehe!
DeleteThis is stunning! I love the way the gold glitter looks on top of the lilac shade.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I'm loving this style lately!
DeleteLove your blog and all the pretty nails! I'm a new follower and it would be great if you could follow back. Thanks!
ReplyDelete~Gina
http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/
Thanks Gina! Hope you like my future nails!!
DeleteVery pretty :] I might have to have a look for that top coat!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I've only ever seen it in the big Boots stores and there's always one or the other sold out (it also comes in a luuurvely glitter!) and £2.50 with the No 7 voucher :D
Deletelol Glad there was no hangover :D I love the color and the glitter! Simple, but lovely! Your cuticles look soft :) I didn't know they had products for hands!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!! Do you know that brand? I've never heard of it!! And yes looving this look lately!
Delete