Sunday, 10 June 2012

China Glaze - Midtown Magic swatch

Heeeey Everyone!


After a recent trip to Sally's in Golders Green, I gazed longingly at all the expensive lovely OPI and China Glaze bottles. Row upon row of luxurious colour and not enough casholas in my purse for even one. I sighed and went to the cashier with my singular £1.69 acetone bottle and almost jumped at what I saw in the bargain box. Super cheapos China Glaze!! YES!!


So I managed to purchase a brilliantissimo bottle of China Glaze Midtown Magic. My Mum agreed to be my nails for this post so you lot can have a little look at the colours! It's a dark chocolatey brown as my Mum rightly put it, with a lot of goldy orange glitters inside. You could defos leave it after one coat as it's quite a thick potion this one! Buuuut I never feel like I've properly finished a mani without two coats! 


It was quite a tricky polish to photograph as the choclatey-ness is so strong and the glitters like to hide away a lot! I took a few photos in different lights (including, er, bathroom light) Take a look:






To those readers in the UK: check out the bargain box in your local Sally's for a super steal! 

To Mummy Wig Wam: Thanks for the use of your nails. Even if you little finger is wonky and likes to stray from the others...!

Hope that is useful to anyone thinking about buying this lovely dark brooding colour. I can't wait to actually put it ON my own nails hehehe!

That's all for now, Nail-Lovers!

Wig Wam xx

8 comments:

  1. awesome find! i love finding china glaze's on sale cause it's my favorite brand (: you're lucky your sally's carries opi--mine doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whaa? Really? OPI ans Selfridges are the only places I know of that stock it. Booo!

      Delete
  2. Love the colour! wish we had bargain bin polish :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe it's a sneaaaky one and it's hidden!?

      Delete
  3. Great find!! This is a nice deep dark color :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of your bargain! Such a gorgeous shade! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe do you have a Sally's where you are? Have a little search!!

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...