Heeeey Everyone!
Today's edition of A Wig Wam is Not a Teepee is actually a variation of this mani I had on a while ago.... The only difference being that my sister did some little dots with some unnamed nail art pens on top to jazz it up!!
![]() |
| Model's Own Lilac Dream and No 7 gold glitter top coat plus nail art pen dotties |
Thanks for reading, watching, responding and commenting. Keep polishing those nails, nail-lovers!!
Wig Wam xx



Oooh that's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteOhh I like, it's really pretty :)
ReplyDeleteIt's so cute!!! I love it :-)
ReplyDeleteIt looks so nice!
ReplyDeleteThis is cute! I love the colored dots! :D
ReplyDeleteVery pretty :]
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!! You can't beat a few well-placed easy dots to make a mani more interesante!
ReplyDeleteOh Hi!
ReplyDeleteNice blog.I love this type of blog.
And I appreciate with your blog.
Thanking You
Pontails