Saturday, 30 June 2012

Nails Inc - Wardour Mews

Heeeey Everyone!

Recently I bought a little bargain Nails Inc set at TK Maxx that I just couldn't resist. Moi and Linzi are staunch fans of Nails Inc and bargains!!! 4 came in the sets and they all looked very sparkly and lovely in the box. This one is called Wardour Mews:


I did about 3 layers on these nails (I can't stand anything less than 2 coats innit!) and it turned out to be a slight holo polish (Is it a holo?? Does it count? I've never had one... but for these purposes I shall call it a holo!). It looked pretty cool but I actually think it turns out I'm not much of a sparkly holo girl. Looks stunning but it's just not very moi. Great for you girls (and maybe boys who may read this...?) that love a multi dimensional colour.

Whadya think, crew?

Wig Wam xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I've never seen a finish like that from a Nails Inc polish. Really suits you :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I will post soon about the other 3 colours which are all kinda similar. They all have surprise glitter colours in them

      Delete
  2. omg beautiful!! I love the way it looks on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am slowly coming round to it with all these nice comments :D

      Delete
  3. Ahhh I love it! It's a shame your not diggin' it because it actually really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment, Katie!

      Delete
  4. It looks greay. It reminds me of a zoya polish, I'm so jealous of you long slim fingers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks! I have pretty big hands not gonna lie!!

      Delete
  5. It's very pretty on you! I'd call it a foil as I don't see any rainbow bits in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo foil. Ok I have it listed in my mind as foil now! Thanks, Lola B!

      Delete

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
I love getting all your comments cos it helps me remember that I'm not just chatting to myself!!! So leave a note and say heeeeeey if you like! I'm not a fan of links being posted on my blog though, so if you want me to check something out please e-mail me at email.wigwam@gmail.com. Gracias!
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...