Heeeey Everyone!
Recently I bought a little bargain Nails Inc set at TK Maxx that I just couldn't resist. Moi and Linzi are staunch fans of Nails Inc and bargains!!! 4 came in the sets and they all looked very sparkly and lovely in the box. This one is called Wardour Mews:
I did about 3 layers on these nails (I can't stand anything less than 2 coats innit!) and it turned out to be a slight holo polish (Is it a holo?? Does it count? I've never had one... but for these purposes I shall call it a holo!). It looked pretty cool but I actually think it turns out I'm not much of a sparkly holo girl. Looks stunning but it's just not very moi. Great for you girls (and maybe boys who may read this...?) that love a multi dimensional colour.
Whadya think, crew?
Wig Wam xxx






This is gorgeous! I've never seen a finish like that from a Nails Inc polish. Really suits you :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I will post soon about the other 3 colours which are all kinda similar. They all have surprise glitter colours in them
Deleteomg beautiful!! I love the way it looks on you!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! I am slowly coming round to it with all these nice comments :D
DeleteAhhh I love it! It's a shame your not diggin' it because it actually really suits you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the lovely comment, Katie!
DeleteIt looks greay. It reminds me of a zoya polish, I'm so jealous of you long slim fingers!
ReplyDeleteHa thanks! I have pretty big hands not gonna lie!!
DeleteIt's very pretty on you! I'd call it a foil as I don't see any rainbow bits in it.
ReplyDeleteOoo foil. Ok I have it listed in my mind as foil now! Thanks, Lola B!
Delete